Rights and Duties
Our users have the RIGHT to:
- Be treated with principles of dignity and equality.
- Receive quality health services with security and opportunity.
- Receive in a warm, understandable and timely way the information necessary and the care provided.
- Enjoy the closeness of your loved ones, as long as they do not interfere with the care process.
- Have privacy during your care, like also confidentiality with the information derived from it.
- Accept or refuse the realization of your treatments and the donation of their organs.
- Participate or not as a research subject.
- Allow or deny participation of student during your care.
Our users have the DUTY to:
- Treat with respect and kindness the caring staff , other users and visitors.
- Taking care of your health, obeying the instructions of the attending staff.
- Provide the necessary information to have fully and truthfully attention.
- Authorize a person to receive information of your health, acting as an interlocutor with his family.
- Respect the privacy of other users. Consent in writing to acceptance or denial of the treatments.
- Should not be able to do so, you must have a legally authorized party.
- Use rationally the health services to which they are entitled, preserve the facilities and equipment of the institution.
- Comply with the rules of the health system and abide by the rules of the institution. Cancel the corresponding value for the services received