- To become the best provider of health care option for the General System of Social Security in Health (SGSS) of Colombia.
- Market the goods and services that organize the academic health departments of the University of Antioquia.
- Provide health services to the university students of the Alma Mater.
- Becoming the main professional practice field of the University of Antioquia.
1. Participation in the market for health services.
Increasing market share in the short and medium term to improve the financial position of the institution.
2. Providing quality health services.
Aim to implement the culture of quality in the IPS UNIVERSITARIA to ensure the loyalty of its users.
3. University relations.
Its main objectives are to develop a university health service network that integrates the entire University in the areas of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, meanwhile working on the functionality and structure the will organize the IPS UNIVERSITARIA to be used as the main practice site for the University.
4. Administrative and financial management.
Focused on developing a management that prompts institutional progress and optimum use of the resources provided for health care .